World of Warcraft: Fan Fiction

The home of some open Fan Fiction of my own as well as links and reviews on other Fan Fiction from around the World of Warcraft.

Subscribe
WoW.com
WoW Wiki
Lights Breach

Blog: Welcome

Posted by 'J'


So this is to be the beginning, the middle and no doubt will form part of the close. I've been contemplating writing a blog  for sometime as Warcraft has become a serious hobby of mine of the past 5 years or so that I've been playing. So bearing that in mind it is about time that I gave something back to the community rather than just the addition of my character amungst the millions of others.

So what turned me to Fan Fiction? Well its the lure of actually being able to almost role play my character without having the confines of day to day play within the game. I've done plenty of role of play in the past, as a youth I spent many hours role playing with fellow Star Trek fans and loved every moment of it. Since that obsession was more focused on action and interaction between people I feel that now it is more about telling a story that I have in my mind that just reacting to someone else.

With that said I'm looking forward to beginning my epic tale even though I don't have the traditional beginning, middle and end in mind, I know the route I want to take the characters and I am going to expand on the story day to day. I hope that in time as people come across the story that they too feel that they want to join in and play out stories within my tale or even fully interact with my story. By the end of this project I hope to have some of true significance to share with the community and be proud of.

0 comments: