World of Warcraft: Fan Fiction

The home of some open Fan Fiction of my own as well as links and reviews on other Fan Fiction from around the World of Warcraft.

Subscribe
WoW.com
WoW Wiki
Lights Breach

Blog: Where art thou?

Posted by 'J'


Well it certainly has been sometime since I last posted so I thought I would just drop a message in to say whats been going on.

Not long after my last post I lost interest in World of Warcraft mainly because it became some what of a daily grind and even the raids weren't keeping be that interested. Not long after Ice Crown Citadel was released I turned in my gaming cap and had a break. This tends to happen to me from time to time, WoW is a tremendous drain on your time and can still be even if you aren't actually really enjoying it too much. With that in mind I normally take a few months out to do something else and then come back when I get the urge again.

Well obviously the urge to come back for the imminent launch of the new expansion Cataclysm which encouraged me to return to the fray after a few months out. There were so many little things that were left undone so I thought it would be a great idea to get them finished off which I have indeed started working on.

The new expansion certainly gave me the lift that I needed and I've started reading the novels again and am very excited about Christie Golden's new book World of Warcraft: The Shattering: The Prelude to Cataclysm which according to Amazon is due to be released on October 26th.

So if you haven't pre-ordered the new book or the new expansion do so now as by December 7th the world will be paused for the shattering of Azeroth!

0 comments: